Tuesday, 27 August 2013
You will become experienced in e-commerce and be given the opportunity to improve your journalistic skills.
You will be working in both our Copenhagen Studio and Boutique. The internship will last three months and will be approximately 37 hours per week, spread over five days, and of course we are quite flexible with study commitments.
Your duties will include:
• Writing stories for the Henrik Vibskov online platform
• Assisting in the research of images and editing stories
• Newsletter development
*Assisting with maintaining Henrik Vibskov online shop
You will need:
• To be fluent in English
• Skills in both Photoshop and InDesign
• To be independent, curious and outgoing
• To have an interest and knowledge in fashion and lifestyle
This is a non-paid internship, however there is potential to grow within the company, and a great learning curve is guaranteed.
Period: 15 September 2013 - 15 December 2013
Please send CV, application and two examples of fashion-related and journalistic text, together with an image/graphics that you think fits the story to:
Rune Park, Web and Marketing Manager